Why are your prices higher than some other services?
This is a hard pill to swallow, the best online writing services will not be cheap, they will in fact be amongst the most expensive. Why? There are a number of factors to consider here;
- The cost of hiring a UK qualified academic– naturally there is a premium for this with UK higher education qualifications being respected worldwide for their genuine quality and academic standing. This comes with a price consideration which is necessary to pay in order to get the very best writers to undertake dissertation writing projects. No UK academic worth their fee will sell themselves short when it comes to their writing, so this is a serious factor to consider.
- Business operational costs– conducting business in the UK is expensive, no question. Of the price you pay, 1/6th should almost certainly be made up of VAT (Value Added Tax) which is a tax on all sales in the UK which genuine UK companies with sales per annum of over £83,000 are by law required to charge. If a company is operating in the UK, and has a genuine volume of customers, they should almost certainly be charging and paying VAT on all sales, so this is something to check. If no mention is made of VAT, they are likely not a genuine UK dissertation writing service operating within UK laws. They will likely be based outside of the EU and therefore not obligated by the laws which govern trading in these areas and come with no consumer protection provided by these states.
- Administration costs– We all know property costs in the UK are amongst some of the highest in the world. For a legitimate essay writing service / dissertation writing service to operate an office in the UK this comes with a high cost implication. So too business rates (council taxes/ electricity/water/telephone/broadband etc.). Staffing is also a major factor in this. Qualified UK staff are protected with minimum wage laws, pensions, training, tax implications and much more. This is a serious thing to consider as more often than not you can tell where a company is based by picking up the phone and speaking to their staff.
- Price is an indicator of quality– We all know that the products we want cost money, usually more money. Their desirability is the very thing that creates a price premium (think Apple iPhone). If something is the best, it stands to reason that the price would reflect this. If price was all that mattered, there would be only cheap dissertation writing services and no fluctuation in the prices of a dissertation. However, if you look at the difference in prices, there are a number of low-end cheap dissertation services and a lesser number of high-end quality writing services with very little existing in the middle of these two groups. Genuine operating costs and the quality of the service provided are the things to consider here when reviewing the price range being offered.
- Advertising– Naturally but somewhat unfairly, dissertation and thesis writing services are not welcomed by the academic establishment. This is understandable from one viewpoint but not from all. Some students simply do not get the help they need to succeed at university. It can be argued that this is a “survival of the fittest” type scenario, however, when looking at the exorbitant fees one must now pay to simply undertake a degree in the US or UK, it is wholeheartedly unjust that these same students do not get the type of education which is to be expected with this type of financial outlay, or achieve the very thing they have paid significant amounts of money to get. The one underlying reason dissertation writing services exist is to help those who are not getting the assistance they need from their university, for whatever reasons. By offering an alternative learning medium and ‘showing’ rather than ‘telling’ students how it should be done, professional dissertation writers and services can help those students who are being failed by the current academic system. The academic community and in turn mainstream media outlets do not permit the advertising of academic writing services which leaves very few options for getting the message to the people who need it. This again is a large factor in the cost of the services offered and provided to students across the academic spectrum. To reach them and make them aware that there is an alternative is an expensive process to undertake.