Using Academic Sciences’ UK custom essay writing service can propel you leaps ahead of your fellow students, giving you that crucial competitive edge that will ensure your work stands out from the pack and impresses your examiners. Our research-based essays and dissertations provide you with an expert insider’s perspective on your chosen research topic that no other student will have. Whether your ambition is to be an elite student attaining the highest marks in the class, or the more humble one of raising your average mark by a degree class or two, Academic Sciences can provide all the help you need.
When used properly, your custom-written essay can do wonders to help you achieve that elusive upper-second or first-class grade you’re striving for. Unfortunately, however, some students have found it a struggle to effectively utilise the essay they purchased from us. For that reason, this help-guide is designed to ensure that you get the most out of your custom essay writing service and so take full advantage of the expertise we offer. As well as demonstrating the benefits of using it as an example and study aid, it also provides practical advice on how best to make use of it in order to attain the marks to which you aspire.
The guide below incorporates not only the opinions of the Academic Sciences team, but also the responses we have received from our customers. We hope to make this section as helpful as possible, so if you would like to share any additional suggestions, we welcome your comments at [email protected]
- Get the essay you expect, according to your deadlines, written by qualified UK writers
- Receive an original model answer to your specific essay question
- Guaranteed to be 100% original – no plagiarism
- Essays referenced in accordance with your university’s specified citation style
- Full reference-list provided with every custom essay
- Effortlessly obtain knowledge on the precise topic of your essay
- Get a detailed look at a specific question; get specific issues addressed
- Delivered on time and sent directly to your inbox
- Guaranteed confidentiality
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed
Other benefits for using Academic Sciences custom-writing assignment services
- Increased knowledge – Learn exactly what you need to know to write the best essays
- Time Management – Frees up your time so you can focus on exams or other assignments
- Consultation – Suggesting new theories, approaches and viewpoints for you to explore
- Resources and research strategies – Uniquely relevant and up-to-date research addressing your specific essay question
- Structure – Essays presented in a logical format, with focal theories and cogent arguments
- Concise – Experienced academic writers provide summaries of all you need to learn to get your desired grade
- Quality – All essays written to the standard you ordered (2:1/1st/Distinction etc.)
- Clarification – Will help you clearly understand any topic and its requirements
- Relevant background information – What you really need to know to demonstrate a genuine understanding of your essay topic
- Dissertations – Expert academic advice on the most suitable methods to integrate into your methodology section, along with justifications for using them
- Primary-data collection – Time-consuming exercise done on your behalf; it’s the results and analysis that are important, not the process
- Limitations and recommendations for future research – Platform for constructive critical feedback and suggesting ideas not previously presented
Useful tools to have available when proofreading and revising an essay:
- Print it out
- Highlight the most relevant parts
- Make notes in the margins or a notepad highlighting important points
- Carefully examine the structure of the essay; learn from it
- Make sure you understand the arguments presented
- Use the references and bibliography as study guides
- Use article databases, such as JSTOR, Infotrac, ScienceDirect, Elsevier, Emerald, Medline, IngentaConnect and others relevant to your subject
- Read at least a dozen other relevant articles
For company-based reports make good use of:
- The analysis of the company
- The application of relevant techniques
- Any recommendations given by the writer
- Up-to-date and relevant articles
- Current news about the company
- Up-to-date company information
- Save yourself time by reviewing all the information available in the literature review
- Use our methodology as a guideline for your own — this can include the justification of your topic and data-collection techniques
- Compare the results of our primary-data collection results against your own
- Check the limitations in our dissertation to give you an insight into any problems you may encounter — this will help you avoid them in advance
- ‘Recommendations for future research’ will provide you with ideas for possible further examination
After we have delivered your essay to you, we recommend that you download and print a copy. Many clients told us that printing out their dissertation worked better than reading it on the screen. With a printed copy, you can highlight the main points. Be sure to read your work a second time to ensure that you have corrected all errors.
What you should do next!
- Jot down extra notes in a separate notebook as you read over the essay, which will allow you to refer to them at any time.
- Every essay should include a complete references and a bibliography – use them as much as possible. They are there for a reason. An efficient writer would not include references that were not relevant to the assignment. The references should be easy to identify; especially if you have a standard Athens account. Again, print off the materials and highlight the strongest and most relevant information.
- Try to use other materials you have available to you. We recommend that you read at least one theoretical book and read over some article databases. A few popular databases include JSTOR, Emerald, IngentaConnect, Medline, Infotrac, Elsevier and ScienceDirect. Search the databases by using the most relevant keywords and use the most recent articles. If you use older articles, the information may no longer be relevant. You should read at least twenty additional articles.
- It is important not to overextend yourself, as you are likely to lose concentration. It is sometimes recommended that you work for twenty minutes and then take a five-minute break to regain focus. Find out what works for you, and stick to it.
Additional information to consider…
- Reading essays and dissertations will help you to understand how an academic essay should flow. It will also help you understand the style of writing that you should integrate in your research-based essay
- Quite often, the subtitles in essays will highlight the most important topics, which need to be included in the essay. The subheadings are generally an effective way to determine which topics you should concentrate on.
Reading essays and dissertations will help you to understand how an academic essay should flow. It will also help you understand the style of writing that you should aim to emulate in your research based essay.
Quite often, the subtitles in essays will highlight the most important topics, which need to be included in the essay. The subheadings are generally an effective way to determine which topics you should concentrate on.
What external conditions are best to work in?
It is important to remember that everyone learns differently. The following information may help you to determine which of these may be the best studying technique for you:
- Do you learn better independently or in a group? If you learn better in a group, then it may be a good idea to set up a regular study group with some friends. This will allow you to share and critique each others thoughts and ideas after reading the relevant literature.
- Do you work better in silence or with some background noise? If you work better in the quiet or are easily distracted, then a library may be the best place for you to study. You need to find a place to work where you feel comfortable and are able to concentrate.
- Do you respond better to words or diagrams? If you work better with words, then you may want to keep comprehensive and detailed notes on the topic you are studying. On the other hand, if you learn better using diagrams, then it may be useful to brainstorm relevant, key issues that need to be highlighted in your work.
- Lastly, when you order a custom model answer from Academic Sciences, you will start reaping the benefits immediately. Utilising the expert guidelines that we provide for you is guaranteed to advance your knowledge of your subject. We will assist you from the planning stages till the end of the project, which significantly reduces the time you spend on research, allowing you to focus on other assignments. When used properly, our essay writing service UK will make sure you impress your examiners, attain a better class of degree, and thereby give yourself the best foundation for a successful future.
Academic Sciences employ expert academic writers who are committed and prepared to assist you through your project. We are fully aware that you are passionate about your academic career. Our writers are just as passionate; therefore we honour the UK higher education standards and what is expected of an aspiring university-level graduate.
- If you wish to speak to one of our friendly consultants, please call: 0203 011 2240
- Text/whatsapp 07799 422 993
- And it is even easier to ping us an on-line message!
*To order now, click here!*